What are the eligibility requirements for the Mobile Breakthrough Awards?
The Mobile Breakthrough Awards competition is open to all individuals, companies, and organizations involved in producing wireless and mobile related category as outlined below. Entries from companies around the world will be considered.
To be eligible, products or services submitted in an entry must have been produced after January 1, 2021 (over 2 year window).
At the time and date of submitting an entry online, entrants confirm that the information supplied is truthful and accurate. If information is subsequently found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the entry or entries will be disqualified.
The Mobile Breakthrough Awards program recognizes honorees in the following categories:
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Cloud Computing
- Mobile App Data Analytics
- Mobile Security
- Mobility Management
- Small Cell
- Smart City
- Unified Communications
- Wide Area Networks (WAN)
How do I submit my nomination?
The award submission process is simple. Just visit the nominations page and fill out the required information and submit prior to the August 18 deadline.
The award submission process is intentionally streamlined, focused on the simple question of “How does your company, product or service “Break Through” the crowded wireless and mobile market?” and we ask that the nomination be kept to 500 words or less.
Entries will be treated by Mobile Breakthrough as confidential and the content of the nominations will not be publicly published without consent of the nominee.
Note that emailed and/or hard copy submission forms will not be accepted.
You may submit the same product in multiple categories.
Deadline: August 18
Earning the coveted Mobile Breakthrough Award provides compelling benefits, including, but not limited to:
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Participation in Mobile Breakthrough marketing promotional activities, including media and analyst outreach, social media promotion, etc.
- Mobile Breakthrough Award logo available to include on marketing materials (press release, social media, website, product packaging, tradeshow booth, advertising materials, etc.)
- Mobile Breakthrough crystal award plaque to display at industry tradeshows and at corporate offices
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a Mobile Breakthrough press release announcing the honorees
Honorees will be notified in September. You will be notified by email of your award status.
Mobile Breakthrough Awards recognizes that many of the entries are internal or proprietary in nature, or are done for the government or another company, so unless you grant permission for your entries to be displayed in our winner’s gallery, only the judges will see your work.
No entrant information is sold, traded, made available to a third party or used for any other purpose.